Monday, May 14, 2012

Summer 2012

It seems like just yesterday it was August 22, 2011. A new school year was just beginning, and everybody still had cobwebs in their brains from an amazing, yet unproductive summer. Crazy to think how fast the year flew by, with only 16 school days left. I have been planning this summer since winter break, so naturally my close friends and I couldn't be more stoked. It will be also bittersweet, as many friends of mine are going to different countries to visit, 3-week camps, and visiting family in other states. I won't be lonely though, because many people I know will be at home just as bored as me. I am pretty sure there will be plenty of company to spread around. From going to Disney, helping out at the local YMCA, going to Jamaica on a mission trip, to stalking me and my best friends' favorite band, One Direction when they're in town, (July 1st!) I am nothing but positive that this summer is going to be an absolute blast.

No comments: