Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Is It Weird That I Kind of Enjoy AP World History?

I've been dreading it all summer, and now that it's here, well, it's not that bad... to be honest.

Sure, it can get boring at times ( agriculture, blah blah blah...) but it's actually quite interesting.

I think it's fascinating reading about how other people lived long ago. History has always enticed me, and learning about how people lived thousands of years in the past, all around the world, is going to be rigorous- don't get me wrong- but, I think it's going to be a somewhat enjoyable experience.

I absolutely love my teacher, and we all know that having a great teacher helps us understand the topics more.

All in all, I think this year will be a successful one. I'm pretty pumped for this class (however, I am dreading having to write three five (!) paragraph essays in two hours).

Let's hope my sophomore year goes great!   

 

No comments: