Sunday, February 26, 2012

An Organized Closet...

It just seems like if you had an organized closet, life would be so much easier. Just today I was all grumpy because i could not find my favorite sweater. I looked through all of my drawers, even every hanger hanging in my closet. I could not find my sweater any where. It was at that moment that I decided to cancel my plans for the day and take on the mess that my closet had become. I grabbed a couple of black trash bags and began with the clothes. I threw away all those shirts and shorts I had not worn for over a year, and those jeans that are way to big and those cardigans that are way too small. I told my mom to send them off to Goodwill, because they were juts causing clutter in my life! Next, i attempted to sort through the stuff. You know how you have a ton of stuff you don't wan to see lying around your room anymore so you put it in the far corner of your closet? Yeah, well, I happen to do that a lot. I had dolls from elementary school, and even projects from the eighth grade that i'll next use again. I threw out all that junk and found some random stuff in my closet, like a soccer ball (who even puts a soccer ball in their closet?) and a whole ton of dust, but i guess that's expected. Finally, after cleaning everything out, I have a closet i can look at and not cringe! And, i finally found my sweater! I can't even begin to tell you where I found it! Let's just put it this way, it might as well have been hiding in Narnia!

No comments: