Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Ahh... the refreshing feeling of a brand new year.

A new year brings along a fresh start, a new beginning, and a chance to renew yourself.

A very popular tradition for many people during the new year is to create "New Year Resolutions"; a list of things people want to change about their lives, or make happen in the coming year.

I usually do not make New Year Resolutions, however, this year, I did.

I thought about it, and decided that resolutions would just act as goals and help maintain standards for performance; meaning that they are goals to keep me doing my best.

Here are a couple of my 2012 New Year Resolutions:

1. Get straight "A's" all through ninth grade.

2. Practice my violin a little longer everyday.

3. Go to sleep earlier on weekdays.

4. Stay focused while doing homework/schoolwork

So those were a few of my resolutions... and YES!, I intend to stick to them!

Comment about whether or not you and your family create New Year Resolutions, and what they are.

No comments: