Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year, New Beginnings

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! I can't believe 2012 is here already; it's just so amazing how time flies by! I've spent the past couple of months finalizing and submitting college applications and it never really occurred to me until now that my high school career is coming to an end. This year, I will be experiencing a new life: College Life.

I'm both excited and nervous at the same time after all, I've never lived anywhere else besides home. With that in mind, I only applied to Florida schools: University of Florida (UF), Florida International University (FIU), University of Central Florida (UCF), and University of South Florida (USF). So far, I've been accepted to UCF, USF, and FIU. I'll be spending the next final months of high school applying for scholarships and enjoying the rest of my senior year.

As for New Year resolutions, I don't plan on making any for now. I figured that since there are going to be a lot of changes this year, I should just see how things go first and then make resolutions later. Although 2012 will be a year of new beginnings, I'm really looking forward to the new experiences life will have to offer. :)

No comments: