Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Voting

Today I realized that I'll be voting in the next election. It scares me to know that I'll be making a life changing decision soon. Most teenagers my age look at elections as a joke, as if having a bad President won't make a difference.. But I've realized that it's something the whole world should take part in. Let's say we choose a President that raises up the gas prices by $3 and sets regulations on everything we do. Or one who uses all taxpayers money and we see no good use to it.

My generation is already going to have a rough time because of all the debt we've collected and as we grow older, Social Security will soon become a problem as well.
Being in my AP Government class has taught me so much!

I now take voting seriously and I can't wait to vote on November 2012 (:

No comments: