Monday, January 23, 2012

The I'm-trying-to-find-a-concert Blues

So, I've been saving my money up since Christmas to go to the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert. I absolutely LOVE them. When I first started checking for tickets, they were around 60 to 70 dollars. Eh. Then, as time went by and more tickets were being purchased, the price went up.

Now the cheapest ones I can find are about 130ish. Gah! And, on top of that, Anthony Kiedis had some medical meltdown, and has now pushed the tour back, from January 20th to April 2nd. I have not yet purchased tickets because I had to wait until Christmas to get all of my money (plus my mom contributing).

I kind of highly doubt I'll be able to go, since they are all sold out on Ticket Master (They say to keep checking closer to the event, so I check everyday.) And, on top of that, my alternative choice, Coldplay, is almost sold out, only seats with an "obstructed side view" are available.

I really hope I can go see someone amazing this year.

No comments: