Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Those great shows that got canceled...

You know, it's those shows that were on for like a month then you never heard of 'em again? Well, some of them we're glad they're gone, but others, we couldn't help but miss a little. Here's a little list of some shows that I personally would like to have been kept on the air.

Unnatural History- This show debuted on Cartoon Network last year in 2010, and was canceled shortly after it's 13th episode. I really enjoyed it, because it had a lot of history stuff in it, but I guess the rest of the country doesn't.

The Nine Lives of Chloe King- This show premered on June 14th of this year. It was cancelled after only 10 episodes! I really want this show to come back on because it had great twists and turns, and the end of every episode was a cliff hanger.

 Well, I guess my little opinion on what's entertaining is very different from the rest of the country, because quite frankly, I don't think these shows are going to come back on any time soon.

No comments: