Monday, August 29, 2011

Flashcards for iPhone Users


I know reviewing important vocab is hard to do, especially since most of us are always on the go. And now that I take both Latin II and Italian I, I need to take the extra time to make sure I don't confuse the two languages.


That being said, I just got an iPhone about a month ago, and I found a cool Flashcard app. Its easy to use, I can make my own flashcards and save the deck to my Library, or I can upload a specific deck from the many that others users have posted online (you can get the online decks straight from the app).


The best thing about it though, is that the online decks are categorized by subject, and many of the vocab from the same books that I use have already been uploaded on the app. So for my Italian class, I can just search the name of my Italian book, and flashcard decks of the vocab come up from every chapter in the book.


In the iPhone App Store, you can search for the app Flashcardlet, it's free, and you will be able to use this awesome resource for any class you choose.

No comments: