Monday, September 5, 2011

The Case of the Missing Umbrella

On Saturday, my friends and I decided to go to Aventura, to take our minds off of all the school work. There, we shopped, ate, and went to the movies. We had a great time. All was well until I got home and realized that something was missing...MY UMBRELLA! Now I know what you're thinking, "It's just an umbrella, you can always get a new one." Well not in this case. When you have an umbrella that's fuschia and black, zebra- patterned (the best colors and design in the world), and small enough to go anywhere, it's simply irreplaceable.

I panicked just thinking about all the places where my poor, dear umbrella could have been. As I began to mourn in disbelief, I got a call from my boyfriend. After telling him about what had happened, he laughed and said that I left my umbrella in his shopping bag. Not only was I relieved, but I couldn't believe that I did all that worrying for nothing.

No comments: