Monday, September 12, 2011

Watercolor Painting: An Easy And Fun Hobby


Watercolor painting is an easy hobby to pick up that's fun for everyone. In my free time I love painting, it's a good way to get your thoughts in order and only takes about 30 minutes to do. All I use when I paint is a set of 18 watercolor paints, watercolor paper and a paintbrush. All of it can be found at any local arts and crafts store. I recommend it for anyone, because it's so easy to do and there's so many things you can do with watercolors. There's no mistakes in watercolor painting, anything can be fixed if you add water and smear it across the page. You can create any color you desire just by adding a little of each and mixing it together. So, if you're looking for a new hobby or have always been interested in painting but never tried it, give it a try!

No comments: