Monday, September 19, 2011

Chromeo Concert - The Fillmore, Miami Beach

There are a few things that never fail to make me happy. Some include reading a good book on a Sunday morning, watching a movie i've already seen a million times, and sitting by the tree during holiday season, admiring the sparkling lights and sipping on a hot chocolate. Another thing, though, which doesn't happy often to me, is going to a concert.
My sister won tickets to the Chromeo concert tomorrow at The Fillmore at Miami Beach. I was beyond stoked when she asked me to come with her. I was so ready to dance the night away and enjoy music with people who enjoy it just as much as me. Of course, you can't really compare it to a hot cup of chocolate, or a good book, but being at a concert is a sort of adrenaline rush for me; it's like concerts give me an energy I can only find there. It's an awesome feeling, and I'm super excited to go to the concert. Maybe if you're like me, you know the concert-going-adrenaline-rush feeling i get when I go to one. If you do, you probably are already reminiscing about the last concert you went to!

No comments: