Tuesday, October 18, 2011

"Found Cat"

Yesterday after leaving the library at around 7 PM, I saw a cat laying in the middle of the parking lot in the rain. Being the kind person that I am, I went to see if the cat had any tags so I could call the owners.

The cat (now named Daffodil) had a beautiful collar, with a cute bell on it, but unfortunately no tag.

After searching for a place to take the cat, my friend graciously let daffodil sleep in her bathtub.

Today, we went to the vet and Daffy (short for Daffodil) has no chip! ): The humane society doesn't accept strays. What? Isn't that their job? haha

So now, we are posting pictures all around Weston in search of Daffy's owners.

Daffodil is such a cute and friendly cat. I refuse to call animal control, in case they put her to sleep!

If you or anyone you know lost a cat wearing a collar with a bell, comment! Daffy can't live in my friend's bathtub forever!

No comments: