Monday, October 10, 2011

Still deciding what to be for Halloween?

This year has been the hardest for me to figure out what I want to be for Halloween. I love everything Disney, but I'm running out of options! This is a picture of my friends at the mall when they were all looking for Halloween costumes, while I took some pictures of them messing around with different costumes. I love this picture very much, it describes my friends perfectly, the way they act usually is brought out by the costumes they're wearing. My suggestion to anyone who is still having last minute thoughts on what to be for Halloween, is to think about your personality and how you act every day, and pick something that's the complete opposite of how you act regularly. If you're usually shy and inverted, be the boldest thing you can think of. You have one day to be anything you want, you might as well be something totally different!

No comments: