Sunday, October 2, 2011

What's the Age Limit for Trick-or-Treating?

Trick-or-treating is a widely loved activity most children (in the US) participate in during Halloween.

Who doesn't like to get candy just for dressing up as a zombie, a princess, a superhero, etc?

As for me, I've been trick-or-treating ever since I was four, and have been doing it since last Halloween.

Once you enter high school, however, the common question, " Am I too old to go trick-or-treating?" arises.

As a result, some teens do stop roaming the streets, dressed in costumes ringing doorbells for candy.

On the other hand, some do continue the old tradition of "trick-or-treating."

In my opinion, I believe "trick-or-treating" is appropriate for any age, and is great way to celebrate the once-a-year holiday with friends and family.... not to mention candy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I totally agree w/ u on that....yay, I'm not alone :)

Karam Atli said...

lol, join the club :) Hope you have a Happy Halloween. :D