Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Homemade

Every year since I started trick-or-treating when I was four, I have bought a costume for Halloween.

Partially because I quickly decided on my costume, and also because a little spark of creativity ignited inside of me, I decided to make my own costume.

This year I was planning on being Pocahontas, so with the help of my mom, I found some brown cloth, paint, a brown shirt, and a pair of moccasins, and started upon my project.

I'm proud to say, although, it took me a full day to create the costume, in the end it turned out pretty good.

Not only was making my own costume a new experience, but it was also considerably fun.

I encourage everyone, next Halloween, to try and make their own costumes at home.

In fact, I think from now on, I will continue making my own costume instead of buying them.

No comments: