Monday, October 10, 2011

Responsiblity

Before I start this I want everyone to know I'm not singling out one person or saying that all girls do this but I just would like to say this to the general public.

I know a lot of girls, a majority of my friends are girls. If there is something that I've noticed about them is that they are pretty lazy. Now I'm not talking as in they don't like to do anything but as in when it comes to friendships and relationships.

For one example, I had a few friends who did me pretty wrong, so I decided that I would stop talking to them because it would lift them as being a burden off my back. So apparently a few of them still want to be friends with me, but instead of saying sorry they will send people to me to do it for them or slip me a little bit of the money that they owe me.

I know it's not they are bad people but it seems that they are just really lazy. It's as if they want to say something but since they know I'm a very forgiving person they'll just say to themselves "Oh, he'll forgive me on his own sooner or later so I don't have to worry about actually telling him sorry so I'm going to just wait here for him."

I know it's probably not just girls like this but I just want to know why do people do this? I mean, do they actaully believe that what they are doing is the right thing to do when they know they are in the wrong.

People need to start stepping up and taking responsiblity for the things they do. I know I don't do it all the time but if and when I see that I'm in the wrong I say sorry, so why can't they?

No comments: