Monday, October 3, 2011

Mylo Xyloto


Listen up Coldplay fans! The wait is almost over! Their new album titled, "Mylo Xyloto" comes out October 24th and is available for pre-order now! I fell in love with Coldplay's last album "Viva la Vida" the first time I listened to it. It offered simple, but catchy, deep, perfect alternative rock songs and this new album is sure to have all that plus a modern twist. Many of the single songs can already be accessed on the internet, but don't let that keep you from purchasing the CD. Coldplay is an amazing band that I've grown up listening to. Whenever I hear a song by them, I become at ease and smile. The music is not artificially positive, it captures the truths of life in a beautiful way. Though they're a bit off the mainstream, Coldplay has consistently created amazing music and this upcoming album will not be an exception. Keep your eyes out for this new album, it's sure to change you as I know it will change me.

No comments: